This year has been evident of a faithful church following our faithful God—partnering with the Holy Spirit in each step as we try to invite others into relationship with Jesus as we grow deeper in faith. While we can’t list everything that our wonderful God has done through our church—through you—family, we’d like to highlight a couple of ways in which we’re giving God glory as we step into a new year.
- Brain Wellness continues to provide a safe space for seniors to engage in brain-healthy activities and learn lifestyle adaptations (including the preschool kids joining the group for “Lunch Bunch” throughout the year)
- Serve Response Team (SRT) completed over 30 projects throughout the community, including deployment for hurricane relief
- Upward Sports leagues host 405 kids (plus families) with many returning volunteer coaches and referees
- Prodigal College Students & Young Adults served with Sucher Ministries in the Dominican Republic
- Summer camps at UC hosted over 550 kids, 289 youth and 139 volunteers
- UC Early Learning Center embarked on its 27th year, welcoming 129 preschool students & opening two new classrooms
- Young Adults Ministry has 40 young adults in a book study, regularly meeting on Monday nights
- Weekly Adult Bible studies continue to gather, with some groups meeting together for over 24 years
… and more (see below). Because of your faithfulness in prayer, participation in community, and generosity of financial gifts, people have found a home at University Carillon and hope in Jesus Christ—thank you.