Jelly Bean Jog (Easter Color Run)
Apr 1 | 10 AM–12:00 PM
WHERE: University Carillon soccer fields
A FREE fun Easter color run!
On Saturday, April 1 from 10 AM—12:00 PM we’ll be outside on University Carillon’s soccer fields having fun at the Easter color run and celebration!
Grab a white T-shirt (or one you don’t mind getting a little colorful) and join us for Jelly Bean Jog—a family-friendly color run open to all ages! There will be free food, face painting, Gaga ball, games, kids activities…and best of all, it’s completely FREE!
Invite some friends and neighbors and show up in a white shirt on Saturday morning, ready to have a good time!
• How long is the jog? To get all five colors, you’ll have to travel the course twice — for a total of ½ mile. You can jog around as many times as you’d like!
• Do I have to run? No! All ages may participate…at whatever speed is comfortable. Feel free to walk (even with a stroller).
• Do I need protection for eyes/mouths? Not usually, but it’s up to you. Some people wear sunglasses and cover their mouths with bandanas; others do not. The colors will not be aimed at your face!
• Does the color wash out? Yes – but don’t wear something you love, just in case. If you want the color to STAY on your T-shirt, soak it in vinegar before washing!
• Is this event just for kids? This celebration event is for everyone! We have people of all ages coming out to participate … and we have activities for every age!